Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

the wild camo beast..

camo, leopard, mustard, mary.

what's around the corner???
just another sexy beast named mary, that's all!!

these stompers are my fav.
so comfy, i could run hills in them!
but i'm tooo lazy.

call me "captain camo pants"

on mahh bodyy:
leopard print jacket: t.j. maxx, mustard button up blouse: f21, camo print cotton shorts: paper denim cloth,  black belt: thrifted, black lace up booties: urbanog.com, spike necklace: target, black horne necklace: farmer's market, spike bracelets: gypsy warrior, gold watch: michele 
just keepin it classy and assy, working the streets again in my short shorts that's all. jk..
actually i'm pleasantly surprised that the clash of these two prints turned out so ahhhmazing :)
i'm taking advantage of the warm autumn days by sporting my shorts before the real cold comes.
these are perfect fall shorts, dark and sexual.
just don't mind my pasty legs, my winter skin is in effect and i'm in need of some bronzer stat.
xM


No comments:

Post a Comment