Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

there's a party in my pockets!!



hey, giiiirl, hey!

wanna know a secret?

there's a party in my pockets and errrrbodies invited!!

ughhhh..
what do you mean you don't wanna come!!?

ohhh.. you're just play'in.
i see you!!
let's partyyyyy!!! 

ok, ok, ok.. parties over..
there's no more room in my pockets.

i wish i had some tatter tots, i'd stuff them in my pockets.

thanks for my bomb a$$ neck collar, @caution_its_coolie
i loove it!

got some pep in my step!

with my mean shoe game!

whatchu know about me?!

lean baaack, lean baaack.
oh mahh body:
denim button up: f21, grey sweatpants: f21, grey hat: urban outfitter, neck collar: gifted from (instagram)@caution_its_coolie, boots: thrifted and d.i.y, watch: michele leopard print gold and black jelly


sweatpants sunday..

dressed up.

doesn't get much better than this:)

thanks to my sweet new york friend who made that awesome sauce neck collar and sent it to me!!
you are ahhhmazing girl!!

happy sunday ya'll!

xM

3 comments:

  1. you are soooo beautiful!
    Have a nice evening,dear!

    kisses from Finland,
    Nina
    www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a "how to" blog entry or video on how you did your boots cuz they are freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please do a blog on your boots!!

    ReplyDelete