Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

past two days at work: muchacha mary style


incase you're looking for a new bra, overstock.com has a bunch of new styles in...


stuff like this excites me, get on mahh body!! lol





what really goes on behind the scenes of shooting bras..








yes, i like to wear high heels while shooting bras and yes they are kind'a big for me..
i'm a nerd like that though.





visit my good friend/overstock's main stylist's blog and peep her cute weekly "bump" pics!
soo cute!


annnd go buy some bras!!
they are up on the website now ;)






















work day two: makeup/hair and model's portfolio building..


lyman winn setting up his lights just right.. he's so awesome! if you're in utah you should come shoot with us!:)



some of my makeup



the beautiful erika stocks, hair and makeup by me:)



lyman showing her how to strike a pose, he is pro at woman's posing!! haha



love this pic, i should be a photographer!



check out erika's legs! gorg and looong!



reflector holder, i'm a woman of many talents:)



eyeshadows and more eyeshadows!



change up, added some mossy greens to her lids.



sexy hair and smokey green lids:)



the makeup station



model number two keeping it natural, lindsey, it was her first time ever modeling and she rocked it:)



i love her cute smile!
helping other women feel good about themselves is my favorite part of my job doing hair and makeup:)



 no outfit post today, well lot's of bras and if you need a new one order it from overstock.com :)

just a look into my life and my busy last two days at work..

i love my jobs and i love working with other woman and helping them feel beautiful and confident and feel good about themselves, that to me is everything:)

if you're in the salt lake city, ut area and want to build your modeling portfolio let me know! lyman and i can make it happen;) plus we're super fun!! hehe

xM

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the funnest job!! Love Lyman, I was also a reflector holder on his last photo shoot haha gotta love helping out! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the new bra's too!

    ReplyDelete