Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

perforated.















my lippy: baby lips, i love all of them:)
and please excuse my need for a mani, my nails grow hella fast and yes they are my real nails.


on mahh bodyy:
button up blouse: express, pants: nordstrom, boots: thrifted&diy, cuffs: f21, necklaces: h&m, ring: urban outfitters
bag: rebecca minkoff perf m.a.c clutch 



perfectly perforated.
rebecca never disappoints..
but talking about disappointments, since we have slim pickings at our local nordstrom i ordered this baby off of saks fifth avenue's website.
i was loving all the perforated choices they had, from handbags to shoes to hats!
well done saks way to be on the ball, we need you in utah stat!! ;)

xM

1 comment:

  1. your boots are thrifted and DIY? I think you need to do a post & explain this right NOW. They are sooo cute I'm in love!! Love that purse too, great color coordination!

    ReplyDelete