Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

forest




























on mahh bodyy:
hat: target, shirt: arizona striped shirt (nasty gal), high-low tank: f21, coral shorts: f21,
thigh high socks: nordstrom, bolo tie: thrifted, silver cuffs: h&m and f21, shoes: h&m
bag: see by chloe (saks fifth avenue), rings: various/o.c. tanner/david yurman, lippy: mac "ablaze"  


ohhh smokey.

this outfit totally reminded me of a sexified forest ranger so i ran with the theme.
the shirt is from nasty gal and it is on sale right this second for $29!!
go get it, here's the link: http://www.nastygal.com/markdowns/arizona%2Dstripe%2Dshirt

and remember "only you can prevent forest fires!"
lol :)

xM


3 comments:

  1. I freaking love this!!! Who takes your pictures by the way? You're always so creative with them. I'm glad you love Nasty Gal, It's so funny- I had to do a sponsor post last Saturday so people knew what it was. I feel like it's one of those banners on the side of my blog that people are a little hesitant to click! HAHA. Can I use this post to link up and to show off how you wore it??? Lemme know :)
    I will probably post it on Saturday. <3 Stay fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously in love with this outfit! So gorgeous! Following you. Want to follow me back?

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete