Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

la caille

 once upon a time..

today we shot a creative bridal photo shoot at the one and only "la caille" in sandy, utah.
la caille is a magical place, where wild peacocks, ducks, bunnies, chickens and other beautiful animals roam freely on the grounds.
many wedding, events and fine dinners are held here.
today's photo shoot theme was "a latin love affair"
well, the shoot wasn't officially named that, but that was the feel i got.
i was the hair and makeup artist today and also the model:) i like doing my own hair and makeup for shoots cause i know my face and hair best and it's what i do for a living.
also my sweet dad decided to stop by the shoot, it was awesome because he had never been to one of my shoots before. he was pleasantly surprised at how fluid the shoot was and how at ease and comfortable i was in my zone.
the look on his face was priceless, he looked so proud to be my dad and that is a look i will always cherish and never forget:)
today was a beautiful day.

i hope you enjoy the pictures i took with my iphone5, i will post the final pictures from the shoot as soon as they are released<3

(utah's number one event designer and creative genius for the shoot: michelle cousins owner of utah events by design
 with photography by alix loose)










kate moss for rimmel #01
































on mahh bodyy:
custom creation modest wedding gown, floral arrangements: urban chateau floral, earrings and bracelet: world market, pave wedding band(mine) o.c. tanner designs.


xM

2 comments:

  1. my gawd! Look at those calf muscles!!! JEALOUS! ha ha, looking good girlfriend! Love all these pics, I love my iphone5 it takes seriously, some of the best pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo shoot. The pictures are stunning.

    P.S. Your lips make the women jealous and the men swoon.

    ReplyDelete