Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

the space between















on mahh bodyy:
jacket: f21, skirt: f21, black leather gloves: morgan&taylor theiconic.com.au, kicks: samba adidas,
sunnies: ray-ban, clutch: gypsywarrior.com, chain necklace: f21, lippy color: mac "heroine"


"You cannot quit me so quickly 
Is no hope in you for me 
No corner you could squeeze me 
But I got all the time for you, love 
The Space Between 
The tears we cry 
Is the laughter keeps us coming back for more 
The Space Between 
The wicked lies we tell 
And hope to keep us safe from the pain"

-dave matthews band  

xM

1 comment:

  1. This whole post inspires me to be more creative with my outfit pictures! Except, I'm not a model.. hahaha, and I don't want to look like I'm trying to be. Ya know? BUT I love how creative you are with your photos, and since you're a model/hair stylist/makeup artist/zumba instructor/ fashion blogger/ rockstar.... ha ha, you can get away with it. & for that, I envy you :)

    ReplyDelete