Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

walking in the field of dreams..






























photo creds: ali kunz
creative production: me
on mahh bodyy:
creme panama hat: urban outfitters(old) similar here, black silk tank top: nordstrom here,
chiffon floral black and white wide leg pants forever 21(old) similar here, shoes: jeffrey campbell lita (old) here,
 silver and turquoise chain cluster necklace: vintage similar here, bag: alexander wang rose gold studded diego leather bucket bag here, silver and red wide cuff: free people here



welcome every morning with a smile. 
look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. 
be a self-starter. 
let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. 
today will never happen again. 
don't waste it with a false start or no start at all. 
you were not born to fail. 
be your own field of dreams.

xM

1 comment:

  1. GASP! That bracelet. CHUNKY GAWDY LOVE! You are so pretty! I wish I could pull off this style of pants... seriously, I know, stepping out of your comfort zone is where you find style...but I just can't. :( AND I live in a small hick/country town- where in the world would I wear them? Damn small town restrictions....

    Stay gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete