Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

roeder/green wedding









































one of the most beautiful and fun weddings i have ever been to and been a part of, emily and patrick thought of everything(even zumba). their wedding was magical and their setting up at targhee grand resort was absolutely dreamy. my sister nailed it was it came to floral details and arranged the most gorgeous unique arrangements and table settings i have ever seen. i had the honor of doing emily's and her mom's makeup along with our friend lara linscott who did their hair. emily made the most stunning real life barbie-like bride, beyond beautiful. the look on patrick's face when he saw her walk out made my heart melt and made me think of my hubby. i am so thankful to also have a husband who looks at me that same way. 
congrats patrick and emily (pemily)!!!!
we absolutely love you two!!

xM

No comments:

Post a Comment