Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

cowry




pic creds: ali kunz
creative production: me
on mahh bodyy:
black tank top: nordstrom old, black skort: zara here,
tribal cuff and belt: ebay, cowry shell choker: hawaii old similar here,
cowboy hat: old similar here


 quick little post on the zara skort, seen on many a blogger.. 
although, i put my muchacha flavahh into styling it today.
i love me some cowry shells, add some to a magical beaded tribal belt.. 
and (((bam)))
awesome sauce!
hope you like:)
happy weekend, ya'll!

xM









3 comments:

  1. Love you you paired the skort with a black top! It gives the illusion that it is a dress. And that belt is so unique!

    xx
    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stylization <3 Amazing look! I am Your fan on Lookbook, so I was thinking, do you wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Let me know <3 xoxo:* http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete