Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

dreams of happily ever after..











pic creds and to view more pics: jessie alexis photography
creative production: amy mcfarland
hair and makeup/wardrobe styling: me
on mahh bodyy:
vintage wedding dress, necklace: h&m, tribal cuff and head piece: ebay
bridal bouquet:the petal coop

i shot this shoot a couple weeks ago and was so excited to see some of the finished pics. 
it was dreamed up by amy mcfarland as one of the scenes for her fall wedding themed shoot-outs.
this series was shot by the amazingly talented jessie alexis

amy asked that i incorporate my personal style into styling wardrobe and hair and makeup, this is my idea of a dreamy etherial boho bride:) <3
 i love modeling bridals because it let's me be creative with what i now would have done with my own bridals, when i got married. 
it's fun to play with different bridal looks and hopefully it inspires some of your own wedding looks. 

xM




No comments:

Post a Comment