Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

follow me and you'll see..





photo creds: ali kunz
creative production: me
on mahh bodyy:
black and floral short romper: revolve clothing similar here, grey silk oversized blazer: old similar here,
 knee high gladiator high heel sandals: old similar here,
chanel black caviar 9inch 2.55 double flap classic shoulder bag: here,
black and gold coin necklace: vintage, black and gold round sunnies: urban outfitters here

just cause summer's coming to an end doesn't mean you have to give up on some of your fav summer staples, like the romper.. add a light weight silky blazer to keep you warm during the cooler end of summer nights.

xM

2 comments:

  1. I love ur style dear !! I came across ur blog and have to admit its simply amazing!! it would be great to stay in touch :) let me know if u would like to follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete